Face Your Giants...and Live
Giants have been around for some time. They come in various sizes and attitudes. Let's look at the common giants and the common human responses to those giants and then make a few suggestions.
When you hear of a Giant problem...how do you explain this to yourself?
- I am weak...I cannot do this.
- They are so much stronger than I am.
- Everyone else that does this fails...I will too!
- My opponent is much bigger than I am.
- Tears and feelings of inferiority.
- Whining and complaining against the organizations leaders.
- Lets go back to the good 'ole days.
- It's the leaders problem...time to change the leader!
- Let's go at once and take possession.
- He will bring us into the land and give it to us.
- Fear no one God is with us.
Be like the Swedish mother in our first picture who "Faced her Giant...and Lived". Run from your giant and you may not die right away, but most certainly, you will end up on a detour until you once again get an opportunity to see yourself as you "really" are.